Sunday, March 18, 2012

Some weekend crafting

Morning all. Have you had a nice weekend so far?? I hope so!! :)

I did a bit of crafting yesterday, and created a card for a couple of challenges. I also received some good news early this morning, but I will tell you about that another time:)

So here is my pretty card:



(Sorry, I battled to photograph my card a bit today!)

The image, sentiment and patterned paper were both a gift from a very special crafty friend!!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

~ The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday Challenge: Things with Wings
~ Cute Card Thursday - Happy Birthday
~ Dutch Dare - Dots & Stripes
~ Do You Stack Up - Favorite Color (I was so happy to see that I was the winner of 4 Meljen images from their last challenge, happy me!!)
~ Papercrafting Journey - Pretty Pastels
~ Papertake Weekly - For the Girls

My card is also based on the latest sketch from Deconstructed Jen, I am LOVING the sketches from this site!!!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend. See you back here tomorrow with my Project Life photos!!

12 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is darling! LOVE the glittery wings on your little girl image! :)

ursula Uphof said...

Love your card. Such a sweet image and congrats on the win. Always nice to receive something

Sharon said...

Beautiful Rene, just love this image. Lovely soft papers. hugs Sharon

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww Rene this is so gorgeous! Love the image and the beautiful colours :)

Dale said...

Wow, this is lovely René!

Carol said...

Beautiful card Rene, love the colour scheme. Carol x

Denise said...

This is so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Liliya said...

Love your colouring!! And your choice of colours and details is just perfect!!
Thank you for joining DDCC this week! xx Lilia DT

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable! I love the soft colors and that sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

Oh I just love your card! Wish I could buy Copics, but have now ordered the Spectrum Noir pens and hopefully they work just as well as the Copics. . . I wouldn't know th difference LOL. All thes beautiful cards make me feel 'sick', because I so much want to try everything I see, but time I do not have at this stage :-(

Julie said...

Just beautiful! I love how the red hair pops! Thanks so much for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

alethea said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Love the image amnd your colouring! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our patels Challenge! Hugsxx