Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Scrapbook Studio haul!!



I had a really good day yesterday, I love getting scrappy goodies in the post. Look at some of the lovely products I received from the Scrapbook Studio!!!


I am so excited to finally be the owner of a Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher. I have seen this product being used all over blog land, and it works like a charm. I also purchased my first masks (what took me so long!!!), and used one on a layout yesterday, LOVE these so much!! Also loving the new American Crafts "Knock Outs" border punches. I am a huge border punch fan!!!


Look at these gorgeous papers. Aren't the colors simply yummy!! I bought a few sheets and some stickers from the Emma's Shoppe Collection by Crate Paper, so so pretty!!

So why not go and pay the Scrapbook Studio a visit, they have a great range of products (many on special at the moment!!), and they give great service too!! :)

To my crafty friends in South Africa, enjoy the public holiday tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks like a tons of fun!!

Sharon said...

Enjoy your new stash Rene... as you say, those papers are absolutely yummy. Love those punches, do they work well? hugs Sharon x