Friday, March 16, 2012

Sketch #72 is up at Sketches in Thyme!!

Sorry, I am a bit late in getting this up. We had a Games Evening at the boys school last night, it was a great fundraiser for the school and was so well supported. Needless to say I didn't get any computer time last night. I am feeling rather pooped this morning, but luckily my wonderful "boss" gave me the day off.

Anyway, onto the latest sketch at Sketches in Thyme!! I really enjoyed putting my layout together for this challenge, here it is:




I am really happy with the way this one turned out!!

And here is the gorgeous sketch:


So, we would really LOVE for you to play along with us!! All you need to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link it HERE. You have until the end of the month to do so.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, where ever in the world you may be :)

3 comments:

Alison said...

Love that LO Rene..the B&W pics are really effective!..and well done to your boys
Alison xx

Cariena said...

love this layout! well done!! xx

chilli pip said...

A super layout makes me feel like trying my hand at scrapbooking again.
Well done boys