Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Month Long Challenge at Let's Scrap

While I was browsing around over at Let's Scrap I came across the March Month Long Challenge and decided I must play along, I must confess it was the sketch part of the challenge that got me, because I had just the photos for it!!

My double page layout is about my son Caide's hockey tour to Hilton in June last year, he's been at me to scrap this special occasion for him, so I am glad I got it done!!


Here is the sketch my layout is based on:


If you think you might like to play along, check it out over at Let's Scrap, the details will be on the main page!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Love seeing your layouts Rene they're always so inspirational. Carol x

Alison said...

Perfect pics indeed for the sketch...love it!
Alison xx

Linda Palmer said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Rene. I am now following you. I loved the sketches for scrapping, which I still do occasionally. These can be used for cards as well. Glad I visited you.