Friday, March 9, 2012

Some Odd Girl Sketch Challenge & a few Others!!

Yay, yay, its Friday!! I hope you have all had a good week so far!!

So last night I got a coloring bee in my bonnet, I think it was after seeing all the new Some Odd Girl digi releases this week, and I knew I had to ink up one of my Oddies. I have been battling a bit with the black ink in my printer, so I struggled with the outlines smudging, luckily it wasn't too bad!

So......do you want to see what I came up with?!?



This cute lil gal is called School Mae, and this is the first time I have inked her up!!

I am entering this card in the sketch challenge over at Some Odd Girl, here is the sketch my card is based on:


I AM ALSO ENTERING THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

~ CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS - Green and Yellow
~ THE OUTLAWZ - Greetings Challenge: Green
~ PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - Anything Goes
~ DUTCH DARE - Recipe Challenge: 1 Digi, Sentiment, Ribbon, 3 PP, 4 Embellies
~ DO YOU STACK UP - Go Green
~ PAPERCRAFTING JOURNEY - Anything Goes
~ PAPER ISSUES - Go Green or go Home

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. To those that take the time to leave a comment, a big "THANK-YOU", it really makes my day!!

Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

26 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

ADORABLE!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

This is so pretty!!! LOVE the colors of Mae and of course the pattern paper choices!! Thanks for linking up with us at Some Odd Girl!!!

Pst.. this card would also fit in nicely over at Paper Issues linky party!! ;-)

hugs, Leah

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Rene, your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us again at CFAS. Carol x

Hannelie said...

Wow Rene! I'm in love with the super clean look of your card!
So glad you joined us at DDCC!
Hugs
Hannelie

Jan said...

Love the colours on this lovely
card . Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love her lips and the gorgeous colors!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
Hugs,
M

Roxann said...

Adorable card, Rene'! Love it!
Hugz,
Roxann

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, such a cool image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Margaret said...

What a great image. Love how you colored her.

I'm your newest follower from The Outlawz.

Frances said...

Hi, Rene, Very cute card! Love that image. Thank you for your visit to my blog, I am now your follower too. hugs, Frances.

Frances said...

Hi, Rene, Very cute card! Love that image. Thank you for your visit to my blog, I am now your follower too. hugs, Frances.

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is darling, Rene. I love the layout.
I am following you from The Outlawz.
Blessings,
Teresa

Hazel said...

HI rene

What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

Take care

Hazel x

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Rene,
Nice to meet you and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.

Seems like we both love to create and enjoy many of the same places and products!!

I'm now YOUR newest follower and hope you are having a wonderful crafty weekend!!!

Lisa

Dawn said...

Adorable card my friend!

chilli pip said...

Hi Rene , your cards are still looking super good and this is no exception ... take care am off to have another look at your blog

Unknown said...

Love this card! Came to check it out from Paper Issues. :-)

Darlene Lyons said...

Love it, you did a beautiful job colouring her! Sweet blog, what a great way to get to know you!

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes!

Love, Laura

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card...love your color combo...Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl for our sketch challenge.

CĂ©line said...

Beautiful coloring, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenges!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Rene this is simply GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful colors and the patterns are wonderful!!

Thanks SO much for joining us at Some Odd Girl!!

Crafty Hugs!!
Meredith

Naomi said...

This is FABULOUS! Great papers and LO and I LOVE that SOG image! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

Anna Maria Niia said...

Beautiful card!!!!
Thank you for playing with us over at the Some Odd Girl blog!

Faye said...

That flower is FAB, and with the papers gives a lovely, retro feel. Thanks so much for joining our sketch challenge at Some Odd Girl. Good Luck. x