Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Catching up with my Christmas layouts

Yup, I am way behind, and only just catching up with my Christmas layouts. I must confess, I don't really enjoy scrapping birthday and Christmas pages, I prefer layouts that capture everyday moments.

But these pages still need to be scrapped and I try and make them different every year, this year I used an old sketch from Let's Scrap for inspiration!!


I used this layout for all the boys' pages, and obviously just used different photos.

Some of the product I used on my layout:

Papers - Echo Park
Border Punches - EK Success
Title Stickers - Elsie and American Crafts
Stamp - Kaisercraft

Here is the sketch my layout was based on:


I am linking up with my friend Dawn's Creative Mondays, why don't you do the same!!

Thanks for dropping by today, I would love for you to say "hi" while you are here! :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Another fabulous layout Rene and great photos. Carol x

Dawn said...

What a beautiful Christmas layout Rene'! Just love it!